2008-03-31

Monday Morning Wrap Up: 3/29-3/30

Yeah, yeah, I know it's the afternoon...so sue me for having a lot of work to do this morning. ;-)

I Did Do Some Writing On Friday...

But, alas, it was on Evil Editor's blog (word buddies, flog me; I can take it, I think ;-)), doing one of his Writing Exercises. It's a bit raunchy (with curse words and stuff ;-)), so those who are squeamish...eh, don't bother looking. Everyone else...enjoy. :-) (And don't forget the other entries, as mine is Number Five.)

I Was Feeling A Bit Out of It

At the end of last week, and into Saturday, I was feeling kind of blah all over. I feared I'd picked up a cold at work, what with one boss taking meds, another at home toughing it out, and another one nearby who kept coughing every five minutes or so.

But at least it wasn't a cold: It was that time of the month (yeah, I tend to go through some pretty crappy times where that's concerned).

BTW, if you can't figure out what I'm talking about, just skip it. ;-)

Company, Again

I'll be having company again come Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. If you're in the know, you'll know what I'm talking about.

If you haven't a clue...well, I'm just going to remain all mysterious on this. A little mystery is good for you, ya know? :-) (Unless, of course, you want to go back through the archives...)

So, Did I Do ANY Freakin' Writing?

Yup. :-) Did some writing late last night (Sunday), which is weird for me. Which is why word buddies is good for me. They're helping to hold a lit match to my butt, and it's working: I'm almost finished revising Chapter 5.

But the middle of the story is coming up soon, and I know I'm going to have to rip out a lot of it, as most of it sucks lemons. Oh, the horror! ::shudder::

A Few Good Posts

Seems like some of my latest posts have gotten me some new people to the blog. Ahoy, Richard Hoy from Booklocker.com (that's pretty bad, isn't it? ;-)), and a shout out to Tia Nevitt from Fantasy Debut.

Which reminds me - I have to update the Blogroll here (I'm using Blogger's version of it, which is still in draft).

Anyway, that the wrap up for this weekend.

0 comments: