2007-10-22

I Miss Miss Snark, Too ::sniff::

I saw a post on Patricia Wood's blog about how much she misses Miss Snark.

That's the "too" part of the title of this post. Every day, almost without fail, I would start out my work day at Miss Snark's blog, and lament either when she didn't post for a few days or my work computer would go @&*$&! on me and wouldn't connect to her blog.

It was soooo much fun, esp. when she got going on some subject or another. Yanno, there just isn't anyone else out there with the combination of snarkiness and fun (of course, it helped that she was anonymous).

::sigh::

Just one more time I'd like to have her post about Killer Yapp, or Grandma Snark.

Oh, and it's Miss Snark, not Ms. Snark! ;-)

~Nancy Beck

2 comments:

ORION said...

Ok now I had to comment on yours! I had just blown my nose and dabbed at my eyes.
Sheesh!
I think a rotating Snark retrospective is in order.

Nancy Beck said...

I think a rotating Snark retrospective is in order.

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Can you tell I'm all for it? ;-)