2007-11-01

What I Was Going to Do...






I was going to offer up a review of the latest book I finished, but as I'm fighting sinusitis ::sigh::, I'll instead just list here the next book I've started up.

(Yeah, I have an insatiable appetite to read books. Kinda takes my mind off my cruddy personal life.)

But I digress.

I'm a huge House fan, and I was surprised to find that Hugh Laurie actually wrote a novel back in the 1990s. (I also didn't realize he'd been in Blackadder, among other British series; I did know he was in the Stuart Little movie.) Since he has an extensive comedy background, it's no stretch to find out that his novel, The Gun Seller, is a humorous take on the suspense/thriller.

The opening chapter really made me laugh. Nice. :-)

Of course once I'm done I'll throw up (if you've read the book, you'll know that's a bad choice of words) a review of it.

~Nancy Beck

0 comments: