2008-01-16

A Free Something-or-Other

This isn't exactly writing related, but it does have to do with blogs.

The folks over at Simple.ology are giving away a course on making money with your blog. Now I probably won't want to do that with this blog...although I can change my mind, you know. :-)

I've been looking into making extra money, what with oodles of credit card debt, the lawyer's bills, and 2 car payments (oy) to contend with. Hubby can't help at the moment, so I have to look at different things. I'm currently researching home equity loans (not a home equity line of credit, as I'd want to pay back the darn thing as quickly as possible and not have to flip out with the variable rate). I'm also researching freelance opportunities, but that's ongoing, as well.

In the meantime, since I haven't yet received this course, I can't recommend or diss it at this point. But if it's free...what the hey? The spiel follows this para.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.


~Nancy Beck

0 comments: