2011-01-19

What I'm Going to Do

I have a few ideas for stories (short stories) that aren't necessarily related to fantasy that I've been kicking around for a while.

That, and I also have an idea for a novella that is definitely not fantasy related (a romance - strange for me, because I can't remember the last time I read one).  I have just rediscovered a TV soap opera that I watched back in the late 1970s (Ryan's Hope), and I'm digging it again.

(Hopefully, Faith Coleridge won't give us any more examples of her dancing.  If you've ever seen Elaine Benes on Seinfeld dance...yup, just like that ::shudder::).

I've ordered a bunch of books on different things and hope to be writing shorts very soon.  Since I've been given more to do at this temp job thing (yay!), I'm encouraged to go for it.

And maybe some other things too.

 But more about that at some other time.





0 comments: