2011-09-27

Life Intrudes; Cover for 2nd Book

The past couple of weeks have been nothing short of exhausting. Besides having to deal with some personal crap (which I won't go into) and the explosion of work at my temp job, I've been going nuts.

The personal side has quieted down, and I expect the office side to quiet down soon.

The Second in the Series

Obviously, I missed the production date for Night Terrors (in case you  hadn't noticed ;-)) because of - all of the above. I'm trying to wrap up the last few edits now, and should have the book uploaded by the end of this week (which is still September on my calendar).

However...I haven't touched the description/blurb/whatever as yet, and will be taking a stab at it over the next day. Will it be any good? Probably not, but I'll give it my best.

Funny how the title came about. I was driving home from work when the announcer of whatever radio station I was listening to happened to talk about his (very) young son having...wait for it...night terrors. Poor little thing! (Except the night terrors in the story are anything but little...)

I'll leave you with this cover by the talented and lovely Harris Channing:

0 comments: