2007-05-30

Still Not Yet Finished

I thought I'd finish up the short story yesterday, but alas and alack, such was not the case. I did manage to move the story along some more, though, so all wasn't lost. ;-)

I see now that I'm going to have to prune quite a bit, but I'd rather have too much to chop off; usually for me, it's the other way around, as in, "What the hell am I going to add here to make this work?" I have an idea what I'm going to chop out (and add in), but I'm sticking to finishing the draft first, to get the unabridged story out of my mind.

~Nancy Beck
(Want to earn a little extra money reading ads? The 2 below have both paid me. Click on the referral links:
Myster-E-Mail
Mermaid Emails
No, you won't get rich. But a couple extra nickels in your pocket ain't so bad.)

0 comments: